All That Glitters is Mylee's latest range of loose glitters which are perfect to add some sparkle to your manicure.
With a huge variety of colours, finishes and grits, Mylee has you covered from chunky holographic silver glitters to pink iridescent shards and confetti heart shapes.
Whilst All That Glitters was designed for use on the nails to add some sparkle there is nothing to stop you from using it elsewhere! Just be sure to keep them away from your eyes!
For fine glitters, you can apply a top coat over the glitter and you’re good to go. For chunkier glitters, you can encapsulate them with Builder Gel to give them a smooth finish. They are also great to use with Magic Extender Gel too!
There are several ways to apply glitter to the nails.
- Using the Mylee Sponge Applicator pick up your glitter by dipping the sponge into the glitter and pat it onto the nail. It will adhere to the tacky layer of polish.
- Use a dotting tool to pick up individual confetti pieces of glitter and apply to the tacky layer of polish in your desired position.
- Using the Mylee Glitter Catcher place your finger over the catcher and use the scoop to pour glitter over the nail. Press in to adhere to the tacky layer of polish. You can then use the glitter catcher to catch any excess glitter and scoop it back into its container.
- Use nail art brushes to pick up the glitter and place onto the nail in the desired position.
- Mix loose glitter in with MyGel Base Coat and brush onto the nail like a polish.
- Dip your nail into the pot of glitter and press in to adhere to the tacky layer of polish.
Both the Clear Builder Gel and Magic Extender Gel are the perfect partners for All That Glitters! Apply the glitter onto a tacky base of gel polish, builder gel, or magic extender gel in any method that suits you.
Then pop a layer of clear extender gel or builder gel over the top to seal it in!
These thicker products are perfect for encapsulating glitter, giving your manicure depth, and leaving a smooth finish on your nails!
Be sure to share all your glitter looks and tag us on Instagram using #MyleeMyLook