How to remove gel polish:
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with 100% Acetone and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap.
3. After 10 to 15 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, apply cuticle oil and hand cream to hydrate your nails.
Ingredients: 100% acetone.
Caution: Keep away from eyes, may cause serious eye irritation. May cause skin irritation or allergic skin reaction. Keep away from children.
Available in 300ml and 600ml.
Join the Mylee Fanclub
Sign up to become a part of our exclusive membership club and enjoy the benefits.
Shop and earn points
Another excuse to get more colours! You earn points with every purchase.
Use your points for rewards!
Accessories, polishes and much more up for grabs!