Polygel is a thick gel formula in a tube, which you can use to create overlays or sculpt strong and lightweight nail extensions. It’s stronger and more durable than traditional gel polish, and it’s a lot lighter than sculpting heavy acrylic nails.
Use the Mylee Dual Nail forms to create gorgeous lightweight nail extensions. Coming in a hard plastic case there are 120 plastic dual forms included which come in 12 different sizes to fit all fingernails.
Simply shape the Polygel into the form using the Dual Ended Tool and Slip Solution, place on the nail, and cure under a UV or LED Lamp. The handy tabs on the side of the form help to pop the form off the cured nail, leaving you with a perfectly formed and smooth nail.
Curing time: 120 seconds under UV lamp, 60 seconds under LED lamp.
1) Push your cuticles back, file, buff and cleanse your nails with Mylee Nail Prep & Polish Wipe.
2) Apply a thin coat of MYGEL Base Coat and cure for 1 minute under a LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
3) Pick the correct size dual form for your nails.
4) Squeeze a small amount of MYGEL Polygel out of the tube, slice with the Mylee Polygel Dual-Ended Tool and roll it inside the dual form. Use the brush end of the tool and a small amount of Mylee Slip Solution to spread the Polygel evenly inside the form.
5) Push the form onto the nail with the cuticle end first, and hold onto the nail for a few seconds so the form attaches to the nail. Remove any product that may have squeezed over the edges of the form using the brush and Slip Solution.
6) Turn your hand over and using the brush smooth out the product on the underside of your nails.
7) Cure under a LED lamp for 1 minute or UV lamp for 2 minutes. Once cured squeeze the end of the dual form to release it from the nail.
8) Use a 180-grit file to smooth the surface and to shape the free edge of the nail. Cleanse your nails and apply Mygel Top coat and cure or continue with your favourite gel polish.