How to remove gel polish:
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap.
3. After 10 to 15 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, apply cuticle oil and hand cream to hydrate your nails.
Ingredients: Acetone, Aqua, Parfum, CI 60725
Caution: Keep away from eyes, may cause serious eye irritation. May cause skin irritation or allergic skin reaction. Keep away from children.
Available in 250ml and 1litre.
Join the Mylee Fanclub
Sign up to become a part of our exclusive membership club and enjoy the benefits.
Shop and earn points
Another excuse to get more colours! You earn points with every purchase.
Use your points for rewards!
Accessories, polishes and much more up for grabs!
Mylee No Wipe Top & Base Coat Gel Polish Duo - 2x15ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
When you spend over £20!
Available on all purchases
Buy now, pay later
3 interest-free payments
Buy any Fullworks Kits and get FREE Camera Ready Collection. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Buy any Fullworks Kit and get FREE Camera Ready Collection. Offer valid for a limited time only.