To prepare the nail for the best adhesion results, dampen a lint free wipe with Mylee Prep & Polish. Wipe and rub each nail. Wait for the nail to dry before applying and curing each layer of gel.
Once your gel mani is complete, dampen a lint free wipe with Mylee Prep & Polish and remove the sticky residue from each nail.
Mylee's Gel Remover effectively removes gel polish, acrylics and glues.
How to remove gel polish:
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap.
3. After 10 to 15 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, apply cuticle oil and hand cream to hydrate your nails.
Caution: Keep away from eyes, may cause serious eye irritation. May cause skin irritation or allergic skin reaction. Keep away from children.
how to guides
How to: Apply gel polish
How to: Prep your nails
Join the Mylee Fanclub
Sign up to become a part of our exclusive membership club and enjoy the benefits.
Shop and earn points
Another excuse to get more colours! You earn points with every purchase.
Use your points for rewards!
Accessories, polishes and much more up for grabs!
Mylee No Wipe Top & Base Coat Gel Polish Duo - 2x15ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
When you spend over £20!
Available on all purchases
Buy now, pay later
3 interest-free payments
Buy any Fullworks Kits and get FREE Camera Ready Collection. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Buy any Fullworks Kit and get FREE Camera Ready Collection. Offer valid for a limited time only.