Product Code: MYL-BGMG-BF
Mylee Magic Gel Remover:
This revolutionary product is perfect for removing your gel manicures. Quick and easy to use, you don’t need to use the long and messy acetone, cotton, and foils procedure.
The process is easy and quick! Simply buff your nails to remove the shiny layer, apply one generous coat of Magic Gel Remover over gel polish and let it sit for six minutes. The gel will begin to bubble and peel making it effortless to scrape off. Users MUST always wash their hands immediately after using. Close the lid tightly after use to stop product drying up.
WHY MAGIC REMOVER?
- Fast & convenient Gel Polish removal
- Simple and easy to use
- Removes gel in approximately 6 minutes!
HOW TO USE MAGIC REMOVER
- Buff your nails to remove the shine of the top coat.
- Apply a generous layer Magic Gel Remover over the gel, avoiding the skin.
- Leave it on for 5-6 minutes. During this time it should start to bubble
- Use a scraper or a cuticle pusher to scrape off the polish.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
Do not let the product get near your eyes or mouth.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Avoid all sources of heat & ignition.
Magic Gel Remover Ingredients: Triethanolamine, Ethanol, Cellulose, Polyacrylic acid
Mylee 5 in 1 Builder Gel:
With 5 uses, Mylee 5-in-1 Builder Gel can be applied:
1) As a base to enhance the nail shape.
2) As a strengthening coat.
3) To create a fuller, more natural nail shape.
4) To build a nail extension up to 1cm long.
5) To secure jewels and decals for nail art.
Directions for use:
To strengthen natural nails:
1) After nail prep has been completed, apply Builder Gel and cure under UV or LED lamp for 60 seconds.
2) Apply colour gel and cure for 30-60 seconds. Build to get the desired colour effect.
3) Instead of Top Coat apply layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
4) Remove tacky layer using Mylee’s Prep and Wipe.
To extend the nails & shape:
1) After nail prep has been completed, apply base coat and cure under UV or LED lamp.
2) Attach nail form and use brush to apply Mylee 5 in 1 Builder Gel over entire nail, extending the tip to create desired shape. Cure for 60 seconds.
3) Apply the second layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds. Repeat this up to 4 times to achieve desired length and thickness.
4) Remove nail form, then file tip into shape.
5) Apply colour coat and top coat as normal.
(You can also use this to build on top of nail tips attached with adhesive)
To attach decals/Jewels or encapsulate sequins:
1) Prep the nail and apply colour.
2) Apply a dab of Builder Gel where you want to place the jewel/decal.
3) Using tweezers, pick up the jewel and place it on the nail, then cure for 60 seconds.
4) Use the Builder Gel to apply another layer of Builder Gel over the decal and full nail, to encapsulate the item and stick it firmly. Cure for 60 seconds.
5) Wipe away tacky layer using Prep and Wipe.
To look after your MYGEL polishes, store in a cool, dark place and do not expose to natural sunlight. Light exposure can promote discolouration, fading of the pigment and time in sunlight can pre cure the product. To look after your MYGEL polishes, store in a cool, dark place and do not expose to natural sunlight. Light exposure can promote discolouration, fading of the pigment and time in sunlight can pre cure the product.